Monday, November 3, 2014

Weather Wiz!

I confess... I am a weather nerd! I cannot help it. I think it goes back to the days when I was little, staying with my great grandma Maudie. She loved the weather, especially the fall to winter season. She always hope for "heaps" of snow. This weekend's change of weather got me so excited for the upcoming winter, and it could not have come at a better time for our science unit on weather. For the next few weeks we will be learning about all things weather.


This is a great site for the kids to explore tomorrow during election day. They will be weather experts before I teach them anything! We will be reading the story "Super Storms" this week as part of reading curriculum, and students will be making a flip book of things they need to know in order to be safe during various kinds of weather!




No comments:

Post a Comment