Monday, October 8, 2012

Just Not Meant To Be!

Each year at WHES, Fuddrucker's delivers pumpkins to our school. Teachers decorate them to be displayed as part of the store's fall display. I have never taken on the task of creating one of these pumpkins, but this year I go all into. I painted the body and eye. I used foam to make hie teeth and pupil. I even ordered a pair of lime green tights online to make some arms and legs. MUCH to my disappointment, this is what I found when I came in this morning. I only wish I could somehow make a puff of smell jump out of the blog so you could truly appreciate the experience I had this morning as I walked in. I guess it's just not meant to be for my class to submit a pumpkin...Unless of course some reader out there wants to recreate this masterpiece by Thursday morning at 8:00!



1 comment:

  1. NO!!!!!!!!!! So sad! It was truly a masterpiece. :(

    ReplyDelete