Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Guest Blogger: Ms. Hill

My name is Ms. Hill and I am a senior at USC Upstate.  At the beginning of September I was honored to be placed in Mr. Dearybury's second grade classroom at Woodland Heights Elementary School for my clinical two experience.  I have enjoyed my time with him and his students.

Today I taught a social studies lesson, dressed as Purplicious for story character book day.  After we talked about maps, compasses, and cardinal directions, we went on a scavenger hunt through the school looking for a Purplicious surprise.  We had so much fun and I am so proud of each student!

I have had so much fun in Mr. Dearybury's second grade this semester and have learned so much from him.  I can't wait to have my own classroom this time next year!





No comments:

Post a Comment