Thursday, November 15, 2012

Catch Up!!!

Ok.... Someone forgot to tell me to blog... Shame, shame... I wont call any names, but we know who... LOL! I hope you all are well.The class room has been so full of excitement the past few weeks, I have had NO time to blog. Today, I am FINALLY catching up! Here is just a piece of all the awesome learning that has been taking place in our class!

We are honored to have Mr. Meissner in our class as a student teacher. He is also a veteran. He was honored at our school Veteran's Day program.


Mrs. Doyle, our music teacher, did a great arts integration lesson about making sound effects. They kids loved all of the instruments.


















And finally, the ROBOTS arrived!!!!






Here is a sample of their science journal writings about the robots arrival.




No comments:

Post a Comment